Organization: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)
Apply By: 01 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) established under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Research Associates/Consultants on contract basis to assist the Board in the discharge of its functions under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 in the following disciplines:
- Post Graduate degree in Economics or
- Public Policy from a recognized University or Institution.
- Consistent high academic performance;
- Doctoral degree from a reputed University / Institution in Economics or a closely related area;
- Degree / Diploma / Certification in Regulatory Economics
Applications in the format given at Annexure B may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, addressed to the ED (HR Division), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India by 1st April, 2019.
Applications received after this date shall not be considered. The last date for receipt of applications is 01/04/2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd