Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Apply By: 22 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Institute intends to engage Research Associates on contract basis for Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics Division at IIFT, NewDelhi.
Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks viz: MCA / M. Tech / MA / MBA
- M.Phil / Ph.D. in Economics/ International Business/ Management or related discipline with good academic record.
- Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases
- Knowledge of data analytic/ Business Intelligence tools.
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- High level of proficiency in English, presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation / animation
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice.The Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays/Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
Emoluments: The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of 40,000 per month.
Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Tenure: The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.
Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the link given below latest by 22.05.2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd