Organization: EPIC India
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization:
The Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago (EPIC) launched EPIC-India in 2014 to confront this challenge through cutting-edge research and targeted engagement with local stakeholders. Housed at the University of Chicago’s Centre in Delhi, EPIC-India is employing a comprehensive strategy to affect real change .
Location: UChicago Center in Delhi
- EPIC India is seeking a full-time Research Associate to support multiple projects related to energy and environmental policy. The Research Associate will work closely with researchers based in Delhi as well as the University of Chicago. The Research Associate will be based in New Delhi.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or master degree in economics, international development, or related field, with an interest in pursuing a doctorate
- Strong track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Operation of one year of work experience.
- Indian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Skills and Requirements:
- Creative and entrepreneurial self-starter, with a focus on execution and results.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and summarize effectively.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Strong understanding of economics and econometrics.
- Proficiency in Stata/R and SurveyCTO.
- Experience with data management, data cleaning, and regression analysis.
- Team player.
Interested applicants must submit a resume, and cover letter briefly summarizing relevant experience and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure that the title of your email is “Research Associate– EPIC India”
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd