Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Apply By: 12 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB).
Position: Research Associate
The candidates should be a Post Graduate preferably in Economics / International Business / Management or related discipline with good academic record.
Candidate should have:
- Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases
- Relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including Power Point Presentation and graphic presentation / animation
- The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice.
- The Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays / Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
Remuneration: All inclusive of Rs.40, 000/-
Candidates may upload their complete resume on
http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=RA_IIFT_Aug2019 along with two references latest by 12 September, 2019.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd