Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 16 Jun 2019
About the organization
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national level Institute for Post Graduate, Fellowship and Mid-career/in-service education, research and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-round sustainable rural development through professional management.
Applications are invited for the position of a Research Associate for the project “Changing Rural Livelihoods in Gujarat”.
The Research Associate will assist the faculty member of IRMA in the following.
- Field-work in villages
- Data collection, analysis & field report writing
- Administrative work and coordination with professor
Qualification and Experience
- The applicant should have a Master’s degree in Economics, Sociology, Social Work and Agricultural Economics.
- Familiarity with Gujarati and Computer applications along with excellent writing and communication skills in English is mandatory.
Remuneration and Tenure
- Appointment will be made on a contractual basis for a period of six months with a consolidated remuneration ranging from Rs.20,000/- to 30,000/- per month based on experience.
- Preferably below 35 years.
Interested candidates may apply online at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php by 16th June, 2019, 23:59 (IST).Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd