Organization: National Law University, Delhi (NLUD)
Apply By: 21 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
About the Role:
The Research Associate will assist the Centre Director, Centre for Criminology and Victimology, in a range of research and writing projects, as well as assist with other activities of the Centre as determined by the Centre Director.
- Applications are invited from interested candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Law or allied areas.
- The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in Criminal Law with strong inclination in jurisprudence or legal theory and empirical legal research.
- The candidate should possess brilliant research and writing skills of high quality.
- While all are welcome to apply, the candidates having experience in National Law Universities / Foreign
- Universities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Salary for the position shall be Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated). The position will be for a period of one year, extendable by another one year, based on mutual agreement.
Procedure for Applying:
Interested applicants are required to send the following materials to the Centre Director, Centre for Criminology and Victimology at email@example.com. The subject-line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate – Centre for Criminology and Victimology. The documents required are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
- Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience
- undertaken as a student, and all publications as mentioned in the CV.
Deadline: September 21, 2019.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd