Research Associate for NABARD Project
Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Apply By: 25 Jul 2019
About the organization
IRMA is a premier, national level Institute, engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management. IRMA has been working with over 300 development agencies in India and abroad to facilitate inclusive and sustainable development.
About the Project:
IRMA is conducting a study funded by NABARD titled “Handholding (Capacity Building and Facilitation) of FPOs: from Framework to Implementation”. Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs) are the larger set of farmer bodies that leverage scale and collectivism of its farmer members to provide social and economic empowerment. There is a need for a structured work that establishes the ingredients for a successful FPO and documents it on the basis of a hands-on experiment through handholding and nurturing of FPOs.
- Design, conduct and coordinate field level surveys group discussions and interviews.
- Collate and analyze findings from the data collected.
- Design, develop and hand-hold the implementation of viable business plan for FPOs.
- Work on writing reports on findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Co-ordination and management of project related activities.
To perform the above tasks effectively, the candidate shall be expected to work in close coordination with the Research Team.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/Allied Areas.
- Knowledge and experience of developing and facilitating FPOs/Early stage businesses/Incubators will be preferred.
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts and the ability to deal with large data sets with the help of analysis packages such as STATA.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively correspond with a diverse audience.
The remuneration would be between Rs. 30,000-45,000/- per month based on qualification and experience.
The tenure would be for 18 months and can be extended by up to a year.
Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Interested candidates may apply online by July 25, 2019, 23:59 (IST) at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php Please ensure that the application contains a Statement of Interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd