Organization: Vihara Innovation Network
Apply By: 01 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Vihara (https://www.vihara.asia/ ) is a user centred driven social impact enterprise. Our work involves working on some of the most pressing challenges in Public Health such as Immunization, Quality of care, Maternal & Child health. Vihara works along the complete cycle of innovation - from using ethnographic research to gather behavioural insights, designing innovative solutions to address complex systemic challenges, to working with relevant partners to create implementation pathways for ideas to become real and aid uptake of innovations.
Vihara’s has a strong theory of impact oriented towards improving quality of care in public health, especially in the fields of maternal health, Child health & Immunization. We are an extremely agile organization, with roles and functions that cut across disciplines, and are looking for people who are comfortable handling multiple responsibilities, have a managerial bent of mind, and most importantly who are as dedicated as us in achieving meaningful social impact.
Innovation for Independent living among differently abled population and the objective of this project is to understand the challenges faced by persons with disabilities in carrying out independent living and to assess ICT & Assistive technology usage and barriers to access for the among people with disabilities in India. The study will apply Human centered design approach to understand the challenges and identify opportunities for PWDs to enhance ICT and assistive device usage. Outcome of this research will be used as stimulus to design concepts for Hackathon to come up with innovative solutions.
Contract – 6 month
Thematic Area - Disability
Experience: 1-5 years
Date of Joining: Immediately
Travel Involved – Open to travelling (Mumbai, Hyderabad, Patna and Lucknow)
Organisation Link - https://www.vihara.asia/
Masters in Social Sciences (Anthropology, Sociology or Psychology), Development Studies, and/or related fields.
Here’s what the job looks like:
- Across projects: Conducting qualitative primary research ( interviews, ethnography, focus group discussions) quality checking data, coding and analysis conducting data dissemination workshops, analysing and adapting interventions to findings.
- Conducting fieldwork in a variety of locations
- Framing research findings to present a compelling, actionable story.
- Designing tools, data collection, analysis and synthesis process.
- Creating field, interim and project reports
You own this if you have:
- Strong qualitative research skills and experience; experience working with qualitative analysis.
- Client Relationship interfacing skill sets
- Capacity to write reports, proposals, documents, user journeys, stories from the field, blogs etc.
- Experience in generating insights from the field data and apply creatively to project objectives
- Ability work collaboratively in a team to problem solve and ideate solutions
- Ability to differentiate and lead convergent and divergent brainstorming activities; generate quick, diverse concepts during ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Good planning and time management skills for effective task management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates can send in their application along with the writing samples/ portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Consultant “
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd