Organization: The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
About the Organization:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
This project will produce mapping of major diseases and risk factors across India to assess sub-national heterogeneity and its policy implications. A variety of relevant data from multiple sources would be procured and analyzed. This work would be done in collaboration with key Indian stakeholders. This mapping of diseases and risk factors across India would be directly beneficial for more informed health planning to improve population health.
- Contribute to the planned research in collaboration with senior investigators and the team.
- Conduct literature review and data searches related to the research themes.
- Compile data and information in a logical manner.
- Provide methodological inputs for the research.
- Participate in analyses and preparation of reports and publications.
- Liaise with a variety of institutions and stakeholders.
- Some travel may be needed to access and review data.
- Medical, public health, development studies or related degree.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in health research or health projects.
- Data management skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Publications from previous research.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSFW-120) in the subject.
Please send the following information along with your application (In Email Body):
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 25-April-2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd