Retainer Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Organization: National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society
Apply By: 18 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Government of India has launched Aajeevika – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD). The mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihoods and improved access to financial and public services. To implement the mission, GoI has constituted National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NRLPS) to provide Technical Assistance to all states. A multidisciplinary professional team, has been constituted in NRLPS.
Location: Home-Based, India
Post level: Category “A” (Rs. 1,00,000 to 1,50,000/- per month or Rs.6,668/ day to Rs. 10,000/ day for a maximum of 15 days in a month.
- Provide technical support for the design and completion of internal studies taken up by NMMU.
- Facilitate and support impact evaluation / assessment studies, thematic studies, process monitoring studies and such other studies commissioned by the DAY-NRLM, MoRD and undertake review of the reports of studies and provide comments as necessary.
- Coordinate with MIS unit to identify and use appropriate indicators that capture the progress of the Mission in different states.
- Advice and support the states in the preparation of Annual Action Plans.
- Provide technical support and advice to the state Missions in the conduct of impact evaluation / assessment studies, thematic studies, process monitoring, community monitoring and MIS-based progress monitoring.
- Provide M&E related advice and support to other thematic units in the NMMU.
- Undertake review of documents and other inter-ministerial correspondence assigned by the Mission authority.
- Any other activity assigned by the competent authority.
- M.A. Degree or equivalent in Economics, Social Sciences, Management, Political Sciences or related field;
- Ph.D. in the related field would be preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience at the national or international level;
- Extensive experience in project design, design of M&E systems including MIS;
- Wide ranging experience in conducting impact evaluation, process monitoring, and assessments in the areas of rural development, and a range of studies such as thematic studies, poverty studies, studies on financial inclusion & livelihood promotion and studies involving community based institutions.
- Good research, presentation and communication skills
- An excellent command over English is required.
Duration of the Assignment:
- 15 Days in a month.
- Home Based but travelling to Delhi and other states as required by the Mission Authority.
- The Consultant is required to report to the Mission Director/ JS(RL) or any Officer designated by her.
Please apply by furnishing the details in the prescribed format along with CV on e-mail - email@example.com . The last date for submission of application along with the CV is 18th July 2019, 1700hrs. (IST).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd