Roster For ICT & Software Support Services
Apply By: 04 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The position would be responsible for providing technical support to national / state / divisional / district level/ sub-district levels (in certain cases) ICT Solutions in UNICEF supported states in India, with specific deliverables to be achieved for improved Programme outcomes. The position would be based at Country Office or State or selected district HQs within the states.
- Possible locations are: New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur and Ranchi.
- The Roster of ICT Consultants, once in place, will allow ICT colleagues to select three or more potential candidates from the roster for further appraisal and selection of one candidate, rather than going through a formal advertisement process for each consultancy assignment. Ideally, this will expedite the placement of consultants (both short term and long term) and provide the supervisor the scope to choose from a vast pool of potential candidates with ICT background.
- The database will be managed centrally by Supply & Procurement (S&P) section, New Delhi. In this context, should the currently on-board consultants with UNICEF be interested in being considered for future opportunities with UNICEF, they need to apply to the roster.
- The objective is to ensure UNICEF has a roster of competent ICT consultant who could be immediately engaged to provide the required level of inputs to assist with Programme delivery while improving the efficiency, effectiveness and automation of business processes using ICT technologies / ICT Project Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Management Information Systems / Business Administration / Systems Analysis or Equivalent as per the profile determined by ICT section.
- Technical knowledge: Excellent technical knowledge in developing ICT Solutions using OEM and Open Sources Platform, especially in context of India. Please refer to Annex A to provide details.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is required. Knowledge of other local Indian language as relevant to the state is an asset. Good negotiation and influencing skills supported by excellent communication and presentation skills is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and to establish harmonious and effective working relationships with governmental, non-governmental and civil society organizations.
Your application should be made through the online Portal and contain the following 3 attachments:
- A Cover letter explaining the motivation for applying and also explaining how the qualifications and skill-set of the candidate are suitable for this position. Please indicate in your letter whether you will be willing to work across all 15 States. If there are States you will not be willing to work in, please mention the names. (to be uploaded online under cover letter)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (to be uploaded online under CV/resume)
- Technical Experience Template (Annex A) Download File Annex A - Technical Experience Template.docx(To be completed and uploaded under Financial template)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd