Organization: Tetra Pak
Apply By: 30 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food. Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a private group that started in Sweden. Their vision is the aspirational goal that drives our organisation. They shape their role and purpose in the outside world. Internally, they give us a shared, unifying ambition.
Position: SPC Specialist
What you will do?
- Product Quality Test: Understand all the test methods for quality test, can perform all the test well.
- Customer Claim handling: Owner of the KPI/KAI indicator customer issues related (IRP cocktail, no. of approved issues, critical issues prevention, PM claim and handling lead time.): Be responsible for customer issue handling related system document maintenance
- Participate WCM and focus on total waste team/actions OTIF: Be responsible for PM master data maintain and accuracy: Be responsible for system document maintenance of Total waste related
- Driver for Base Material quality continuous improvement: Be responsible for system document maintenance of base material related: Be responsible for working material (AM) quality management and project
- Quality system management: Participate in the ISO9000/ISO14000/BRC/Iop system built up and maintain: Implementation of Factory Process Control. Includes SPC and Computer Data Acquisition System. Analysis the data on time and come up with the improvement suggestion.
Who you are?
3+ years QA or related work experience in either Production/ Maintenance/ WCM; Or Post Graduate Engineering Degree in advanced scicne or Statistical Methods Familiar with ISO9001/ ISO14001/ BRC/ ISO22000/ OHSAS18001 system; SPC, TQM, TPM or WCM related experience is needed
Main Purpose of the Job: Be responsible for maintaining Quality System/ data and provide analysis for improving quality of production
Minimum Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent (University)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd