Senior Consultant - Healthcare Financing
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 19 Dec 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Title: Senior Consultant - Healthcare Financing
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to provide technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute to health policy / programme design and evaluation.
The position is specifically for the requirement of Senior Consultant – Healthcare Financing purely on contractual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the HCF team to develop the National Health Accounts and support states to work on State Health Accounts
- Analyse data regarding budgetary allocations for health and expenditure patterns in states andthe centre
- Develop analytical reports derived from studies and large Scale Household Survey Data on Health Expenditure such as NSSO
- Able to work on cost effectiveness assessments of various programmes and technologies.
- Undertake studies to understand financing of different programmes and fund flows, and make recommendations on improving allocative efficiency and use of financing as tools for programme management and improvement.
- Undertake programme evaluation especially of public private partnerships and insurance programmes.
- Provide technical input as Public Health and financing expert to different stakeholders.
- Any other activity as allotted by Advisor – Health Care Financing and Executive Director, NHSRC.
Qualification & Work Experience:
- Possess a MBBS / BDS / AYUSH degree from a reputed Institute with a Master’s in Health Management, specialised in Health Financing / MBA (Finance) Or Doctorate or M.Phil in Economics / Applied Economics / Health Financing
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience in undertaking analysis of large scale data and on health funding state
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of working with senior government officials at central and or state level is highly desirable
- Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit: 50 Years (As on last date of receiving applications)
Location: New Delhi with extensive travel to states and districts.
Remuneration Range: Rs. 99,000/- to Rs. 1,43,000/- per month
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th December 2019. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd