Senior Consultant - Program Management JSK Unit
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre
Apply By: 06 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking application from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis under JSK Unit.
The primary role of Senior Consultation would be to support and strengthen integrated planning across programs as per HOHFW framework and Health policy, monitor its implementation and strengthen program management arrangements in the States.
Age: Up to 50 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 90,000/- to 1,50,000/- per month
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts.
- To assist MoHFW in monitoring and implementation of population related interventions under the National Health Mission (MoHFW) with respect to key indicators of the program.
- Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to the MoHFW and states for strengthening and implementation of population related programmes.
- Work with partners, and state government counterparts to develop, implement, monitor and report on program activities including work plans, budgets, activities, monitoring and evaluation frameworks and reports for capacity building.
- Assist in development of documents, operational and technical guidelines.
- Assist in analysis of various reports/studies/MIS data/ Survey Reports and based on the output/analysis suggest actions to achieve population related indicators in states.
- Assist in developing technical reports and review of existing guidelines and training manuals through field visits and dissemination of the same at the state/district levels.
- Assist in appraisal reports of states PIPs, prepare quarterly/monthly reports, monitoring of progress of interventions.
- Support states and districts in implementation of activities planned under MoHFW PIP, assessment of progress against approved plans through use of data available and reports.
- Conduct periodic field visits to states to monitor the progress and support to ensure that the approved plans have been implemented in the defined time period.
- Submit periodic reports on above and suggest actions required at state level to fill the gaps within the approved Program Implementation Plans.
- Any other work assigned within the framework Outputs Time bound actions and reports for all the tasks in the TORs, or as assigned by the Division from time to time and submission of monthly reports of work done
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor to achieve the organizational goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA in Health Management /MPH/MSW.
- Minimum 5-year experience in the field of public health of which 2-3 year experience in population & RCH related subject with government at National or state level. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with MoHFW or its allied organization previously.
- Familiarity with the Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies particularly National Health Mission.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to working a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing programs at field level.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point &Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6-May-2019. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd