Senior Finance Associate
Organization: PATH India
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH India is seeking a Senior Finance Associate responsible for management and implementation of accounting function. Responsibility include ensuring that all financial records of the organization are maintained accurately and produced on a timely basis;coordinating the month end close process; ensuring that all payments and other disbursements are made in an accurate and timely manner; and compliance with all statutory requirements. This position shall report to Senior Finance Manager and based in New Delhi.
- Responsible for month and Year end closing process.
- Reviews the General Ledger to ensure that activity and balances are timely reconciled and adjusting journal entries are prepared when necessary.
- Lead Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure all accounting entries are posted within the time lines in Business World- Global Accounting Software.
- Develop SOP’s as required for smooth Accounts Payable related activities.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter accounting team for day to day accounting issues.
- Coordinate with Operation department for physical verification of Fixed Asset.
- Oversees payroll processing, time card management and staff reimbursement.
- Prepare all records for Statutory Audit.
- Ensure timely completion of Statutory Audit.
- Comply all Statutory filings with Applicable Authorities.
- Develop Fund Request schedules and periodic analysis to ensure an appropriate level of cash is maintained to support daily operations.
- Ensure Voucher and files related to book keeping, expenses, contracts, other legal records as are properly filed and stored.
- Capacity Building of staff.
- Work closely with Senior Finance Manager and others as required.
- Liaise with Tax, Accounting consultants, Bank, Auditors, Lawyers, etc.
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant, or, Post graduate degree in Finance and Accounting.
- At least 5 years of total experience in accounting and finance either in a for-profit or a non-profit organization.
- Advanced skill with Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions), Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in ERP based financial software is preferred.
- Well-organized with good follow-through skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP including the accounting cycle, monthly and year end closing, financial reporting and analysis.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively independently and in a team.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd