Senior Manager- Business Hr
Organization: National Institute For Smart Government
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
About The Organization:
NISG is a not-for-profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. NISG is helping the Government of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision. NISG has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Name of position: Senior Manager- Business Hr
- Coordinate for Interview.
- Good knowledge of IT technology
- Should Understand Business need and timelines of Contractual/Temporary Staffing
- Proficient in end to end recruitment life cycle
- Aggressive approach towards target and team building
- Review manpower plan and vacancies and chalk out the recruitment plan
- Co-ordinate and manage the entire recruitment activity with the state representative
- Carry-out salary verification & offer roll-out process
- Review and modify the HR policies according to the evolving HR best practices in alignment with the objectives of NISG
- Use Performance Management to assess the output of an individual.
- Help in smooth implementation and management of leave, attendance and employee information module in the HRIS
- Prepare the contract document for all prospective clients along with the cost sheet bringing out the detailed expenditure under each head.
- Manage the end to end HR gamut keeping in view the client requirements
- Manage various HR systems like Performance Management System, Recognition Schemes and Variable Pay Plan etc.
- Help in smooth implementation and management of leave, attendance and employee information module in the HRIS and work towards making various modules on HRIS live
- Review and assist in the implementation and development of the entire gamut of HR activities keeping in view the client requirements
- Arrange & Conduct all HR meetings at regular intervals with all the employees across the location
- Responsible for working in close coordination with Operations and HR leadership of the processes to achieve business delivery targets
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by Sr. General Manager-BHR Profile
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate with PG/ MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
- Min. 15 years of experience managing the entire HR gamut in an IT services/IT product company
- Should be currently at a role of a Sr. Manager-HR or equivalent for past 1 yr and as a Manager- HR for more than 3 yrs
- Should be handling a team of 2-3 members
- Should be willing to travel
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd