Senior Manager/ Manager - Health
Organization: Swades Foundation
Apply By: 11 Mar 2019
Job Description: Senior Manager/ Manager - Health
Reporting to: Director – Health & Education
- Assist Director in developing overall Health sector program.
- Motivate & build health team on the field for effective & result based program.
- Oversee implementation field operations/projects, guide field staff, and manage stakeholders, coordinate/liaison with block level stakeholders.
- Overall coordination in fund utilization, cash forecasts progress, stakeholders management, linkages & impact monitoring.
1. Project Planning & Management
- Develop & finalization of GP wise project plans in consultation with Director Heath & Education.
- Prepare monthly cash flow requirement based on implementation plans.
- In collaboration with Director – Health & Education and M&E, General Manager, establish systems for tracking progress, indicators & deliverables according to agreed work-plans and prepare program report to ensure state, donor and headquarter reporting needs are met.
- Review & monitor project progress and give direction to Health team.
- Assist Director-Health & Education in assessing field based challenges, opportunities threats in context with Swedes project interventions.
- Develop field monitoring plans for Health Coordinators in consultant with Director – Health & Education.
- Overall coordination with Health team.
- Preparation of monthly plans & review.
- Maintain project wise progress reports.
2. Networking & Representation.
- Represent Swades to liaison with key stakeholders at District/block level (Govt., Pvt. Sector)
- Coordinator with all verticals.
3. Capacity Building.
- Assist Director Program in recruitment process & filed based staff induction programs.
- Co-ordinate exposure visits for Health team members to appropriate projects related to Swades programs
4. Team Building
- Motivate & build health team for effective & result based programs.
- Consistent, accurate & timely reporting from field team.
- Timely material procurement, fund flow and plan approvals.
- Community responses to set up and sustain the kiosk.
Keen interest and experience in the development sector with specific emphasis on community based public health programming.
- Graduate in medical science
- Master’s in Public Health or MBBS
- Social Sciences/Health Administration/Health Management
- Excellent analytical, Management & leadership quality.
- Computer skills especially MS Office.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills, there will be fairly demanding timelines with multiple deliverables.
- Community & Govt. official management skills.
- Very good written & spoken English to support proposal writing.
- Proficiency in writing technical & programmatic documents such as a training materials and reports.
- Understanding of local language (Marathi) would be desirable.
- Basics of Healthcare services- public and private, patient’s needs.
- Relevant issues and undertaking about Community Health/Public Health management at community level.
- Familiarity with Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/ strategies particularly National Rural Health Mission
- Technical knowledge of relevant health intervention.
- Good communication skills to interact with NGO partners, Marginalized groups, government and other stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30-40% of his/her time.
Relevant Experience (No’s of years)
8 to 10 years of overall experience working with government NGO/INGO on MNCH/ Non communicable disease programs, at least three years of experience managing a team independently.
Age Range 34-45 years.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job Title in the Subject Line.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd