Senior Manager- Risk Management, Compliance & Operations
Organization: WWF - India
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Senior Manager – Risk Management, Compliance & Operations. The incumbent will be the responsible for reviewing, developing (where needed) existing processes and policies and initiating measures to manage & mitigate the associated risks.
Locations: New Delhi
Required Candidate Profile:
CA/ MBA/PGPM (Finance/ Operations) from a reputed institution
- Minimum of 8 years of post-qualification experience
- Worked on areas in Operations, Risk Management & Compliance
- Desired Skills and Competencies
- Strong written communication skills, including that required for policy development.
- High level of process and operational understanding
- Task orientation and ability to deliver on time
- Strong ability to work with teams to deliver outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills
- High standards of integrity & ethics
- Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Identification and management of organizational risk and compliance: Operating (programmatic and non- programmatic) as well as Statutory.
- Review, create (where needed) and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for key policies & risk areas.
- Reviewing audit reports (prepared by internal/external auditors) to guide the Management, of key risk areas.
- Work with teams to champion process improvement action and risk mitigation.
- Provide key support to the Audit Committee
- Work on key projects assigned by COO.
Apply Via Email to:
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Last Date for sending applications: 30th April, 2019
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Senior Manager-Risk Management, Compliance & Operations”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd