Organization: The Public Health Foundation of India
Apply By: 23 Jun 2019
About the organization
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is a public private initiative that has collaboratively evolved through consultations with multiple constituencies including Indian and international academia, state and central governments, multi & bi-lateral agencies and civil society groups. PHFI is a response to redress the limited institutional capacity in India for strengthening training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health.
Project i-PROMISe aims to sensitize school staff and children about diabetes and to create an enabling and supportive environment for leading healthy lifestyle practices to prevent other Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) through intervention developed following Health Belief Model. The module was pretested in 2 private schools of Delhi. The proposed component aims to scale up the pre-tested module in other states of India.
- Responsible for preparing presentations for corporates, making presentations to them and converting interests to donations.
- Developing project proposals in consultation with i-Promise project team at PHFI, writing updates and reports as needed by donors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with corporate partners and their CSR activities.
- Liaise with CSR departments and other relevant departments of Corporates.
- Close coordination needed with School Project Coordinator and project communications and Resource Mobilization and Partnership team at PHFI.
- Coordinate with project coordinator for school activities and provide linkage between corporates and schools.
- Share regular updates with PHFI and WIDF.
- Developing Donor Reports and School Reports.
- Undertake such other relevant duties as assigned by PI.
- Post Graduate in Marketing or other relevant areas.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing or other relevant areas.
- Around 2 years of experience in corporate communication, marketing and project implementation.
- Understanding of Corporate social responsibility activities of Corporates, functioning or handling CSR Projects for corporates.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd