Senior Partnership Development and Project Manager
Organization: Grassroots Research And Advocacy Movement - GRAAM
Apply By: 15 Oct 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
Grassroots Research And Advocacy Movement - GRAAM
Position Title: Senior Partnership Development and Project Manager – North India(Delhi)
The position is based at Delhi and primarily responsible to develop and manager partnership to acquire projects for GRAAM. Responsible to build network and relationship with Government, Corporate Foundations and other donor organizations / potential clients. Responsible to manger the research projects in coordination with the research team. Incumbent will represent GRAAM in Delhi and work to expand operations of GRAAM in North India.
Reports to – Executive Director
Education / Professional Qualification
Post Graduate in social science / management / commerce / public policy / communication disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field is required.
- Strong Partnership Development, Relationship Management and Donor Communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently organize and manage assignments and projects
- Independent and proactive working ability
- Should have the experience in research and consultancy related field
- Willing to travel
- Should be a team player
- Strong ability to use Office (MS/Open Source) and Internet
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi
Age: Less than 45 years (Preferable)
Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- To build the presence and visibility of GRAAM in North India, especially in Delhi;
- Explore and acquire research, consultation and advocacy projects for the organization, and more focus to take up projects in North and North East India. Expected to acquire at least two good projects in the fiscal 2019-20.
- Coordinate to develop research / project grants (proposals) proactively with the research team and take care of grant submission process
- Identify suitable research consultants to handle projects in North India Region to handle the projects and manage the projects
- To engage in Advocacy activities related to the focussed working areas of GRAAM as required
- To represent GRAAM in the meetings / conference / workshop
- To take up the necessary coordination of periodical capacity building activities / workshops conducted by the organization
- To review the GRAAM research / study reports referred by the reporting authority and provide inputs for augmenting the report quality
- To establish office (if current exploration office space not materialised) by exploring suitable and economical place
- To be part of research and consulting activities as required
- Liaison with the partner organizations and other collaborating agencies
- Other related job assigned by the reporting authority from time to time
Commensurate to the competence and experience
Mail your applications to email@example.com by 15th October 2019
Any clarifications, whatsapp at 9900177092 we will revert.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd