Senior Programme Officer - WWF Volunteers
Organization: WWF - India
Apply By: 15 Oct 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
WWF-India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others. Over the years, their perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporate, students and other individuals.
Position: Senior Programme Officer - WWF Volunteers
- Active implementation of high quality volunteer and youth programs in the field
- Bring in new ideas and approaches to the volunteering and youth engagement work
- Reach out to potential youth groups, universities, institutes, organizations to build partnerships and engage young people in WWF volunteer programme
- Ensure the young people/volunteers involved in activities continue their journey at WWF-India and emerge as youth ambassadors in a meaningful way
- Ensure communication and visibility of the WWF Volunteer/Youth programme through social media, newsletter, publications etc.
- Any other work relating to the WWF Volunteers program as and when assigned
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Post Graduate qualification, preferably in the field of Mass Communication, Public Relations or Social Sciences
- Minimum 3-4 years of post-qualification experience in social action community mobilization, education and volunteering.
- Enthusiasm to engage with people and the ability to take them along
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Passionate about environmental issues
- Adaptive and responsive (Flexible approach and ability to cope with change)
- Good networking skills, efficient in planning and execution
Location: New Delhi, with travel involved.
Last Date for sending applications: 15th October, 2019
Apply via Email to: email@example.com
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, Please mention “Senior Programme Officer – WWF Volunteers”, in the subject line.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd