Senior Research Fellow - Postdoctoral
Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Apply By: 22 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research
The Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics (CTFL) division of IIFT invites applications from outstanding and enthusiastic Senior researchers (SRF) for Postdoctoral Position for working on different issues relating to logistics competitiveness.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience:
- Ph.D. with First class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record.
- Candidate must have knowledge on relevant issues on logistics i.e supply chain, logistics, and trade facilitation etc.
- Maximum age is 40 years (to be relaxed by 5 years, in case of persons with physical disability, SC and ST and 3 years in case of OBC-NCL).
- At-least 2 refereed journal/conference papers (of which at least 1 should be in reputed journal).
Candidates who have recently submitted their doctoral thesis are also eligible to apply (they need to submit the proof of thesis submission at the time of interviews)
- Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases
- Knowledge of data analytic/ Business Intelligence tools.
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
- Experience of report writing and project coordination
- High level of proficiency in English, presentation skills including Power Point
- Presentation and graphic presentation / animation
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice. The Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays/Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
The duration of the fellowship will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year and extendable for one more year, if necessary. The candidate is expected to join the CTFL as soon as offer letter has been released.
Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience can apply with cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications.
Application mode: Online only
Last date of application 22/05/2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd