Senior Researcher-CSR And Social Development (INR 6 L- INR 8L) p a
Apply By: 26 Nov 2019
Job Position: Senior Researcher-CSR and Social Development
Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in social sector
CTC: INR 6 L- 8L/Year
No. of positions: 1
CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform is a flagship marketplace and CSR analytics dashboard for CSR heads, non-profits, social businesses and government agencies in India. The platform works as a bridge between development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions.
We are also the host of India’s largest CSR forum ‘India CSR Summit & Exhibition’ along with sister platform NGOBOX.org. We publish over 50 reports annually on CSR in India, and curate opportunities for collaborations in the sector. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ‘Senior Researcher-CSR and Social Development’ works as a key knowledge resource for social development research and analysis projects of CSRBOX and NGOBOX. The incumbent leads sector specific and cross-sectoral research assignments/projects of clients and partners along with guiding and leading team for in-house research projects.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Conceptualise, develop and execute research projects/assignments in social/development sector
- Work with clients and in-house researchers and other cross-vertical teams to undertake research and analysis
- Data-analysis, professional report writing, case-study documentation etc.
- Develop concept note and proposals for research projects and interact with potential and existing clients
- Work with top management and vertical heads to align with organization’s requirements and growth plan
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development Sector In India/Developing Countries.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in social sector with proven skills in research and report writing
- Excellent academic record with at least 75% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite and other data analysis tools
- Professional experience in writing and publishing technical reports, documentation
- Proficiency in making and delivering presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Sr. Researcher-Social Development-Nov19'. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Key research/writing assignments handled by you (attach with the mail). These research documents should be professional ones, please do not include academic research projects.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd