Senior Social Worker
Organization: National Law University, Delhi
Apply By: 24 Aug 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
Position: Senior Social Worker
Number of Position: One position with requirement to travel to Mumbai/Nagpur/Pune as per needs of the study.
Service Duration: This is a part time position initially for two months which may be extended as per requirements of Programme.
- Post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) or any other Helping Professions/Social Science/Humanities subject or related areas from a Central/Deemed/State Recognised University
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in intervention work with children or in Criminal Justice institutions
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking, English, Hindi
- Prior work experience in the area of child rights and familiarity with the Juvenile Justice System is desirable.
- Interested persons may send their resume and a covering letter explaining their interest in working on this programme. The covering letter must not exceed 750 words.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process. Intimation regarding dates and venue of selection rounds will be given to the shortlisted candidates by email.
Interested persons must send their resume and statement of purpose (SOP) to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the e-mail should be ‘Application – ‘mention the position’ - Fair Trial Fellowship Programme’.
Deadline: August 24, 2019.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd