Social Media Officer
Organization: Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation
Apply By: 05 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), set up by Nobel Peace Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, is a global leader for prevention of exploitation and violence against children. KSCF works for the creation of a child-friendly world through policy advocacy, direct interventions and programmes, research and capacity building, and campaigns for the mobilization of mass support and sustained behaviour change.
- Develop and functionally roll out robust social media strategies for the Nobel Peace Laureate aligned with his mission of a world where every child is free, safe, healthy and educated
- Support the development of a “Social Media Strategy” for Nobel Peace Laureate.
- Online reputation management of Nobel Peace Laureate.
- Develop specific strategies for promotion of the message of the Nobel Peace Laureate through all possible channels of social media.
- Use analytics to assess progress of social media.
- Track social media conversations around Nobel Peace Laureate’s messaging and strategize for a concerted response.
- Manage and coordinate with social media agencies/vendors for deliverables as per contracts.
- Regular updates and posting on social media channels in discussion with the Team Lead of Nobel Peace Laureate’s Office.
- Content creation: Researching and developing content for use on social media channels of the Nobel Peace Laureate.
- Support in photo and video documentation for the events in which Nobel Peace Laureate participates.
- Support in other communication tasks, if and as and when required
- Work on amplification of messages through host of influencers;
- Relationship building with influencers;
Key Performance Indicators:
- Regular posting from all social media handles of Nobel Peace Laureate;
- Increased post reach and engagement on all social media channels
- Increase in number of followers and likes
- Responsiveness: Understands the demands of Nobel Peace Laureate’s communication strategy and social media needs and can identify and respond to urgent tasks
- Willingness to Learn: Continuously works towards improving professional competence by acquiring new skills
- Special expertise in Instagram
- Delivering Results: Is goal oriented and takes initiative in identifying alternate methods to ensure high quality results.
- Adaptability and Initiative: Quickly adapts to organizational demands and is open to take new challenges
- Adherence to policies: Abides by organizational norms and policies all the time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in English Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Digital Media
- Good communication (English and Hindi) and listening skills;
- Previous experience of working on social media analytics tools and strategies
- Experience of at least 3 years in writing and content development for different social media channels and roll out of strategic plans
- Knowledge of design softwares like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, GIF creation softwares.
- Should have excellent operational knowledge of Instagram and other new platforms.
- Ability to use editing softwares like Final Cut Pro, Audition, iMovies, Premier, etc. will be an added advantage
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd