Social Media Planner
Organization: Girl Effect
Apply By: 13 Oct 2019
About the Organization:
Girl Effect builds youth brands and mobile platforms to empower girls to change their lives. They’re creative non-profit empowering girls to change their lives. Started by the Nike Foundation, they are experts in media, mobile, brand and international development: a unique mix of skills that they use to solve global problems in a different way.
Position: Social Media Planner
Context of the Role:
They are looking for a highly creative digital and social media planner to drive and deliver on the social media marketing and distribution strategy for Chhaa Jaa. In this position, you will be working very closely with the Marketing Lead and Girl Effect India’s Production / Agency Partners to design, plan and then manage the implementation of the brand’s social media.
You be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks with deep focus on our social media marketing efforts across platforms. Their ideal candidate is someone with experience in planning, campaign strategy, and social media management.
- Design and manage all aspects of our social media marketing including our content promotions, display, SEO and advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube while keeping an eye out at the new platforms that are relevant for our audience
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Work with the Marketing Lead, the Social Media Moderator and the agency teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and brand performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing and identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Account Planning or relevant field with minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position OR minimum 4 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and analytics
- A strategic thinker that is excited about doing things differently and motivated to be a problem solver
- Proficient in Hindi and English with good social media copywriting skills
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Duration: This role is being recruited as a 12 month fixed term contract.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 13th October 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd