Strategic Partner Manager, Charitable Giving
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Facebook is seeking an experienced member for their Strategic Partner Development team to build successful partnerships, influence internal and external partner, and implement strategic initiatives with key causes, non-profits and for god ventures. Facebook’s Social Good team works with the world’s most exciting organizations on high-profile projects and integrations.
This role will work closely non-profit partners, public figures and businesses on strategic social good initiatives focused on some of the world’s most pressing issues. This role requires high level of creative and strategic thinking, as s/he be called upon to help both large, established non profit organizations as well as new up-and-coming movements as partners seek to develop innovative social experiences with Facebook. S/he will be the face of Facebook to our external relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
The Strategic Partner Manager will work closely with the product lead and external partners to develop and launch products that help people use their social networks to improve individual and community health. S/he should also expect to handle day-to-day operations and partnership management with many of our partners, field and prioritize incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues and help contribute meaningful thought leadership and industry knowledge around Facebook approach to Social Good.
Location: This position is full-time and located in our Delhi office.
- Initiate, structure, negotiate and maintain high impact strategic content partnerships and event activations with causes and non-profits
- Support new partners through launch process and liaise with Facebook product and technical support
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics while developing and executing against partner account plans
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with Facebook’s key partners
- Develop and execute programs to support partners in adopting new products and using Facebook products to advance their organizations' mission
- Develop market analyses and strategies for growing product adoption
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience, including 5+ years of similar partner or partner facing experience
- Experience working with the non-profit sector, with peer-to-peer or digital fundraising campaigns
- Proven track record of initiating and driving business opportunities
- Project management experience with experience in leading and executing multiple projects
- Communication and presentation experience and experience clarifying and summarizing issues
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd