Team Leader – Child for Child Programme
Organization: Smile Foundation
Apply By: 05 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today the organization has evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters.
- To built, manage & lead the team as a role model with respect, humbleness, honesty, sincerity, punctuality & hard work.
- To raise voluntary donations from schools, colleges & Institutions.
- To manage & own the responsibility of given targets
- To travel extensively with the teams in different cities across the region.
- To maintain and nurture the relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
- Maintain close liaison with various educational alliances/institutions/departments;
- To ensure achievements of the laid work plans and targets both quantitative and qualitatively
- To monitor and review daily/weekly/monthly performances to achieve the set targets.
- To research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector, especially in school fund raising
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
- Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
- Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder.
- A self-starting team leader with the strong ability to motivate and manage a successful team
- Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Computer Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Desired work experience: Minimum 10 to 15 years
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd