Organization: Pratham InfoTech Foundation
Apply By: 30 Jun 2019
Pratham InfoTech Foundation
Position: Team Leader
The team leader’s aim is to ensure smooth operation of the project in each DigiTech centre.
He/she is responsible for the coordination in running and supporting each centre along with its respective Sancharaks (Computer Instructor)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Keep a check on timeline and maintain targets
- Keep a check on timeline and maintain targets
- Sign Agreement with Schools.
- Deliver Books in the schools.
- Conduct Interview and Appoint Sancharak for school.
- Conduct Training/Meeting of Sancharaks.
- Responsibility of Pre-Test and Post – Test is also taken care by Team Leader.
- Conduct Parents Meeting and attend Parent Teacher Meeting in School.
- To organize Exhibition
- Send/Upload Data on Monthly Basis.
- Give Invoices to the Schools.
- Responsibility of Collection of Monthly Payment from School
- Responsibility to deposit the Amount in the PIF account.
- Follow the activity calendar prepared
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the project on the ground
- Help with other administrative and operational tasks as needed
- Building relationship with Education Associations, Local Non-profits and other government organizations
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Computer literate with experience surfing the internet, emailing, data entry, and with Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the field of IT
- Good Trainer
- Knowledge of the local language
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
Notice: Freshers with good computer knowledge can also apply.
Interested candidates to share their updated CV to email@example.com with a subject line ' PIF-TeamLeader-Bangalore'
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd