Organization: Quest Alliance
Apply By: 31 May 2019
About the organization
Quest Alliance is a not-for-profit trust that equips young people with 21st century skills by enabling self-learning.
As a Technology Manager at the Quest Experience lab (QEL), you will apply your technical skills to develop and grow the Quest App and make it world class. Quest Experience Lab (QEL) is a multidisciplinary product team at Quest Alliance, that works at intersection of research, design and technology for learning. It creates cutting edge learning solutions, that are enabled by technology, for the education and employability sector. As a team, QEL is continuously working on new innovations using emerging tech in combination with design thinking, to make our products thoughtful, smart and engaging for the users
- 3-5 years of hands on work experience in tech development and management (Applicants outside of this window could also be considered, provided the applicants are really strong candidates for the role)
- People with Engineering and other Technology based Diploma/Degrees would be preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience of working with the following would be preferred: Miro, Invision, Zeplin, Trello, Git, BitBucket, MySQL Workbench etc.
- Skills in GNU/Linux (Ubuntu and Debian) server management and expert in using Linux bash commands and Cron job
- Any experience on working with offline web solutions would be super useful.
- Knowledge of API development and integration & Raspberry Pi board and Raspbian OS would be good to have.
How to apply
The interested candidates are requested to fill Quest Alliance standard job application form which is given here by May 31st. No C.Vs will be entertained after that.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd