Training & Research Associate
Apply By: 09 Dec 2019
Location: Shimla(Himachal Pradesh)
- Associate, Training and Research – Min 2 Years of relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate shall be responsible for grass-root connect, partner liasoning and leading the state research and operations training; strengthen and present the impact in the State, aligned to the Organization goal and vision. The primary nature of work will include:
- Conducting research and, collecting & compiling relevant data of various welfare programs and policies implemented by government and verifying the information with the district authorities and departments.
- Lead Research Team on preparing write-ups for welfare programs implemented by Government, NGOs and Private Institutions/Corporate CSR for the benefit of the individuals / community and organizations.
- Effective interaction and liasoning with Government bodies at various levels and partner organizations to strengthen the Organization connects, to sustain on ground connectivity and to retain alignment with external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the on ground implementation of the project in assigned district/s for delivery of benefits under various schemes to target beneficiaries ‘with the help of technologies.
- Lead, strategize the plan of implementation on ground and monitor the operations work of community mobilizers for effective delivery and widen the connectivity and beneficiaries on ground.
- Build and manage team of on ground and other resources, as required and be responsible for team performance.
- Regularly communicate with the Research Team for required alignment of scheme knowledge and with the Product Team for digitizing scheme information and needful interfacing for quick team- and on ground resolve. Quality and timely feedback is the essence of the role pre- requisite here.
- Work directly with the Haqdarshak and citizens and conduct trainings for Haqdarshak on regular basis on scheme application and meet
- Work towards meeting Organizational & Project targets inclusive of deadlines for number of scheme applications completed and number of active Haqdarshaks (HDs) in the identified districts.
10. Routinely communicate with stakeholders to identify key issues and establish innovative tools and mechanisms and generate new implementation approaches to provide public scheme information to the wider range of target audience
11. Keep abreast of various initiatives taken by Government, NGOs, corporate, private institutions in this space and build of knowledge in this sphere.
12. Foster partnership with Government and Non; Government institutions aligned to the vision to meet the Organizational goal, and also effectively engage and communicate with them from time to time to strengthen the partner relations and underline the impact of the Model.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Masters in any discipline (preferably Rural development/ Management / Social Development)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & Hindi & Local languages.
- Prior experience of CSR management and communication, public relations in the domain would be preferable.
- The position will vary depending on degree of relevant work experience as mentioned above.
- Should be interested and motivated to work in the domain of public schemes/ policies/welfare development.
- Determined and motivated to reach targets and meet tight deadlines.
- The role will demand regular travel for department visits, meeting the HDs (low income pockets) and citizens and travel between districts.
- Need to work in close coordination with the team and the Line Manager.
- Determined, resourceful with innovative in ideation.
10. Passionate about bringing social change.
*Job Location State (Base Location) -
Himachal Pradesh (Shimla & Shoultu)
Selected one should be willing to travel to different locations in HP & also should be willing to work in Shimla & Shoultu.
If interested, please drop us an email email@example.com/ with your updated CV and a cover letter Kindly plug the Subject Line as ‘Application for Training & Research Position –'Himachal Pradesh'
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd