Training Coordinator (NBM)
Organization: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI)
Apply By: 21 Jan 2020
About the Organization:
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. They are also an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. THSTI has grown from an idea to an institution that is ready to take their place with leading science institutions in the country, but differentiates themselves by being aimed beyond discovery research, to the fostering of application through its own efforts and through partnerships.
Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India launched CDSA on 28 September 2009 as an extramural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI). It was created to facilitate development of affordable healthcare products for public health diseases.
Position: Training Coordinator (NBM)
Name of the project/Study: CDSA-BCIL-BIRAC-NBM workshop series 2020
Job profile and Essential Function:
- Coordinating all training programs beginning with the BCIL and BIRAC-NBM programs along with the CDSA training team.
- Work on the online courses (formatting content, editing video content).
- Work on the GCP certification system.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Science (Life sciences is preferable)/ Pharmaceutical Science/Management/Arts/Commerce, etc.
- Familiarity with basic computer applications like MS PowerPoint/ Word/Excel, Adobe applications, Internet, video editing, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Duration: One year
Emoluments: up to Rs.35,000 per month consolidated
Age Limit: 25 – 30 years
In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Last date: 21st Jan 2020
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd