Training and Impact Associate
Organization: The Aangan Trust
Apply By: 15 Dec 2019
- I. Background
Aangan works with children in dangerous situations like child trafficking, child marriage, hazardous work and abuse. Our prevention model targets "hotspot" districts across the country where children are most at risk -‐ either because these are known red-‐light areas, sites of hazardous child labor or are associated with harmful traditions like high rates of child marriage and girl child discrimination. Here we work with parents, children and government officials to build strong care and protection systems that keep children safe.
II. Position Summary
The Training and Impact Associate will be a part of the Mumbai team, responsible for assessing the short term outputs and mid to long term impact of Aangan’s prevention model implemented across Mumbai. S/he will have a deep understanding of Aangan’s programs and outcomes to be achieved and will report into the State Coordinator, Mumbai. S/he will be mainly responsible for gathering data, assisting the trainers with information to ensure more effective training for community leaders, follow up on activities implemented by community leaders in the field and reporting.
III. Key Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Training and Impact Associate will in close coordination with the trainers and will hold joint accountability for the success in execution of the sign up for safety projects.
- Undertake regular field visits to collect information on progress of each activity implemented in the communities as per set indicators and guidelines.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and quality of the prevention model, training undertaken and that problem are solved creatively with community leaders to address any challenges and barriers.
- Provide assistance to Trainers and the Data and Impact team with qualitative data collection, interviews, surveys, etc. in the field
- Coordinate closely with the Data field officer to ensure that data entry and data analysis is done systematically and efficiently and shared with the trainers in a timely manner.
- Assist with analysing information gathered to indicate the progress and impact of projects’ activities
- Prepare and submit success stories/case studies from the field
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports
- Ensure that a results based system is being followed to tap key results that contribute towards the programmatic outputs and outcomes.
IV. Competencies and Abilities
Strong organisational skills and ability to thrive in a fast-‐paced environment.
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- High level of computer literacy
- Willing to travel when required
- Fluent in English and Hindi/Marathi/Bengali
V. Education and Experience
- Graduate/Post graduate in a relevant field
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar field
email us at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd