This is a position in the Executive Team to lead an energetic and motivated team to achieve our mission and impact. This is a role for an individual who is passionate about creating impact. If you are passionate about working with communities, understanding their needs and co-creating initiatives to help people overcome poverty, this role may interest you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
For this role, we are looking at an individual who has expertise in the below mentioned areas.
- Impact Measurement: Measure and Report Rang De's impact on the communities and plan new interventions to deepen the impact.
- Relationship Management: Work closely with NGO partners across India, build relationships and ensure that they can fulfil Rang De's mandate.
- Manage Key Projects: Manage and report key impact related projects and report back to funding organizations.
- Social Accounting: Lead the social accounting process to write the organization’s social accounts.
- New Initiatives & partnerships: Explore uncharted opportunities and kick start new initiatives and associations.
- Evaluation and Reviews of Field Partners.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and partner Portfolio Management.
- Should have at least a year’s experience in Impact Analysis.
- Should have a systematic working style; should be able to create new processes for better and effective functioning and should be able to streamline existing processes.
- Knowledge of basic monitoring and evaluation principles; experience in designing, implementing and/or overseeing M & E frameworks is desirable.
- Should have team management and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of innovation, technology, and strong business acumen are essential characteristics of the right candidate.
- Good understanding of nonprofit finances and compliance related matters are necessary.
For an individual to excel in this, he/she will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 8 + years of overall experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the Livelihood space.
- Master's degree in social work or equivalent degree.
- Must have excellent communication skills (including written, oral and interpersonal).
- Should be open to travel, as this role would involve field visits at partner locations across the country and participate in conferences/events.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English are a must and knowledge of any other Regional language would be added advantage.
- Should be a self-starter and must have the ability to work without supervision.
- High degree of empathy for social causes.
- This is a full-time position.
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Application deadline: 20th Apr'19.
- Expected Start Date: Immediate.
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate with skills and experience.
If this is something that you are excited about, please write to email@example.com with an updated CV and a brief note on, why you would like to work with Rang De and why you think you are best suited for this role.