Organization: CENTRE FOR MEDIA STUDIES
Apply By: 26 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
OPENINGS IN CMS
CMS VATAVARAN – International Environment and Wildlife Film Festival and Forum was initiated in 2002 to enhance understanding, appreciation and shift in attitudes on the natural world and it set conservation through films, and environment forums. The festival acts as a catalyst in taking up multifaceted environmental issues, share available knowledge, highlight the deep interconnectedness between sectors and issues and encourage critical thinking. Its unique twin track approach of organizing competitive and traveling film festivals and environment forum has successfully created a strong network of Indian and international filmmakers, researchers, environmentalists, journalists, students and nature lovers. For more information visit www.cmsvatavaran.org
- Minimum Diploma/ Graduate in Environment or communication related subjects.
- Fresher / 6 months of experience.
- Enthusiastic to contribute to environment and wildlife in the country through the medium of films and related communication initiatives.
- Research and content on environmental issues and initiatives for festival program.
- Develop database of environment and development organizations, Indian and International
- Coordination, facilitation for organizing forum and film festival at national and regional level
- Network with NGOs and filmmakers. Assist in liaison with government organizations, international funding organizations, educational institutions, etc.
- Contribute in Conceptualizing, planning, fundraising for festival program and activities
- Document and update social media regularly.
- Support organization of festival & Outreach Programs
- Contribute in promotion, including publicizing festivals, nominations, programs registration phase through print, electronic and social media. Support in developing publicity material and dissemination; including interaction with media.
- Documentation of reports, publications, correspondence, expenses, material, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications, in the form of a Covering Letter and detailed CV, stating your present & expected salary, should be submitted to email@example.com with subject line “Job Application for CMS Executive”. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for further recruitment process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications, in the form of a Covering Letter and detailed CV, stating your present & expected salary, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Job Application for CMS Executive”.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for further recruitment process.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd