NGOBOX.org is India’s largest development sector communication and research platform with over 70000 page views/day. We are a bridge between development sector, business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions.
We are the host of India’s largest CSR forum ‘India CSR Summit & Exhibition’ along with sister platform CSRBOX.org. We publish over 50 reports annually on CSR in India, and curate opportunities for collaborations in the sector. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR, Azim Premji Foundation etc.
NGOBOX is expanding its operations and launching international versions of the platform (www.ngobox.org). The ‘Web-Researcher’ role is largely to search, aggregate opportunities in social and development sector and post them on specific platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
The major responsibilities involve:
- Undertaking web-research in assigned areas
- Identifying relevant opportunities, re-draft the announcement and post on the designated platform
- Quality-check for the web-content
- Prepare resource list and keep updating the same
- Interact with clients, hand hold them for their requirement
- Draft proposals for new clients
- Narrate the video stories and post them on the platform
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Fresher are most welcome
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently
- Good command over MS-Office suite
- Pro-active attitude
- Team player
Salary– INR 15,000 - INR 23000 plus incentives (depending on various factors)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Web Researcher - Ahm'. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current location
2. Notice period
3. Current salary
4. Expected salary
5. Key research/writing assignments handled by you (attach with the mail)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.