Young Professional - DigitalFinancial Services
Apply By: 10 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Accion is a global nonprofit committed to creating a financially inclusive world, with a pioneering legacy in microfinance and fintech impact investing. It catalyzes financial service providers to deliver high-quality, affordable solutions at scale for the three billion people who are left out of – or poorly served by – the financial sector.
Young Professionals will be working , as junior consultants, embedded in various project teams around the world. Joining the organization as a Young Professional is a starting point for an exciting career at Accion and a unique opportunity for younger talent who have both a passion for financial inclusion.
- The Young Professional will assist the senior advisor in coordinating fieldwork for assignments by contributing to the development of project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff.
- Participate in engagements designed to identify and define issues, review and analyze evidence, and document business processes. Prepare working papers to support results of engagements.
- Assist in interviews with client management to gain an understanding of client business conditions, risks and controls (including preparation of interview notes).
- Conduct market scans and analyze key trends (regulation, technological changes, competition, etc.) to identify market opportunities or risks/threats. Compile findings in country dossiers and presentations.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Participate in the drafting of reports and presenting draft to the senior advisor for review and approval.
- Related projects/work as assigned.
Proposals and Business Development:
- Assist with developing proposals for submission to prospective clients.
- Participate in networking events related to Accion Global Advisory Solutions service offerings.
Internal Business Practices:
- Identify and make recommendations to improve work processes as applicable.
- Provide support as required to the operations and administration of Global Advisory Solutions team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Passion towards social sector and keenness towards technology-enabled business models.
- Experience of 1-2 years in a reputed consulting organization or fintech or financial services provider.
- Have an innovative mind-set and fresh perspective to the design and development of new and existing business models to support clients in achieving break-through results.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a positive, can-do attitude and an approach of “no job is too small or big”.
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions.
- Ability to study and quickly understand business processes, team dynamics and customer needs.
- Team player and ability to work in semi/un-structured environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to learn the developments in fintech and financial inclusion domain
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (30-40%)
- Excellent project and people skills, especially in multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in English. Spanish and/or French a bonus.
- Ability to create visually appealing presentations.
- Demonstrated fluency in financial modelling tools such as Excel
- MBA or equivalent from a top-tier institution with some background in or inclination towards IT/financial services/social sector.
- Interested in our mission and working globally.
- Willingness to embody our values of excellence, respect and passion for social change.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd