Young Professionals (Social Media)
Organization: Sports Authority of India (Khelo India Division) - GOI
Apply By: 16 Aug 2019
About the Organization:
Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. They are also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
Position: Young Professionals (Social Media)
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a print media house/television or social media agency
- Should be a sports writer/reporter or should have worked on a sports project for at least 3 of the 5 years.
- Excellent command over English and Hindi.
- The person will have to attend sports events/camps and make small videos, photographs and written reports from the venue.
- The person will have to track news in various sporting disciplines in national/international competitions and create social media content from it.
- The person should be conversant with the latest edit apps on phone and be able to create quick videos from raw footage.
Age Limit: There is an upper age limit of 32 years
- The details of recruitment and application form are available on the website of SAI i.e. www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in and https://kheloindia.gov.in/ the complete application form i.e. Annexure A along with the updated C.V should reach at email@example.com. till 16th August 2019, 05:00 PM
- SAI reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time without assigning any reason.
- For any recruitment related query, they can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd