Organization: National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)
Apply By: 20 Mar 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)’s roots lie in Prime Minister Nehru’s early vision of a newly-independent India needing independent institutions as sounding boards for the government and the private sector. Established in 1956, NCAER is India’s oldest and largest independent, non-profit, economic policy research institute.It is even longer in the life of an institution. But the promise of NCAER—to ask the right questions, gather good evidence, analyse it well, and share the results widely—has endured. India has achieved much, and much remains undone. As the economy has changed, so too has NCAER, to continue to help understand India’s rapid economic and social transformation.
- Master's degree in Economics/Statistics/Anthropology
- At least 3 year of relevant experience in working with data sets, data analysis, and field survey
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A researcher excited by the analytical, evaluation, and political challenges of evidence-based policymaking.
- Has strong quantitative and writing skills and must be independent self-starter in handling of large scale secondary and primary data, particulary on sensitive behavioural issues.
- Has excellent skills in validation and conducting back-checks for data.
- Can analysis and tabulate data, and help in the preparation of reports.
- Be able to assist the project team in delivering high quality outputs
Qualifications, Demonstrated Experience and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Anthropology
- Having hands on experience in econometric packages, particularly STATA/ SPSS
- Highly energetic and hard working with strong analytical skills
- At least 3 year of relevant experience in working with data sets, data analysis, and field survey.
- A salary that is competitive and commensurate with the experience of the right candidate.
Those interested should submit a letter describing their experience along with detailed CV indicating qualifications, experience, and names of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Application for Research Associate.
For best consideration, please apply before March 20, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd