Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Apply By: 31 Mar 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
In-Service Teacher Education Institute (ITEI)
Designation: Faculty/Associate Faculty
Location: New Delhi
Qualifications: Post Graduation in EVS. 8-10 years’ experience in teaching Science at Primary Level
Desirable: Experience in teacher education
Reporting to: Project Director/Principal
Tech Mahindra Foundation is committed towards teacher empowerment, enrichment in learning opportunities for children, effective school governance and enhancing parental involvement in school education. Among its various education programs in six states of India with the government school system, In-service Teacher Education Institute (ITEI) is a flagship initiative of Tech Mahindra Foundation under the aegis of its programme ‘Shikhshaantar’. The ITEI is a collaborative initiative of Tech Mahindra Foundation and Delhi Municipal Corporation. Its aim is to enhance capacity of teachers, principals, school inspectors and other stakeholders.
Tech Mahindra Foundation invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for its flagship initiative of ITEI for the position of Associate Faculty, EVS.
- Conduct high quality trainings and courses for teachers in ¬¬¬¬EVS subject with the progressive pedagogical and adult learning methodologies.
- Prepare a plan for the training program in EVSsubject, and provide inputs for the preparation of the training calendar of ITEI.
- Coordinate with other subject teams for planning and executing the training programs
- Analyse the feedback on the training programs received from the teachers and other training participants and incorporate in subsequent trainings
- Develop detailed training module and regularly update content, resource material etc. Develop modules for short term courses as instructed.
- Develop subject specific resource material including kits, interactive models, TLM, reference material etc.
- Undertake responsibility for field testing and finalizing the developed content.
- Strengthen the Resource Centre with academic resources and teaching learning material pertaining to EVS subject.
- Research on latest methodologies, resources, approaches for enhancing the effectiveness of teaching EVS subject.
School Visit and Direct Intervention in School
- Regularly observe classroom sessions at various schools to understand impact of the training programs and assess training requirements.
- Plan and provide on-site support to selected teachers inschools in the respective.
- Track a set of teachers for change in their teaching practices.
Documentation and Reporting
- Document and report the progress on the allocated tasks.
- Prepare and submit training reports, classroom observation reports, event and other reports.
- Contribute to the development and publication of bi-annual ITEI Newsletter.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in events organized by ITEI.
- Attend seminars and workshops which academically relevant for the subject team.
- Any other task assigned by the ProjectDirector, ITEI.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd