Apply By: 13 Jun 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Zipline International is an American medical product delivery company headquartered in Half Moon Bay, California, that designs, builds, and operates small drone aircraft for delivery of medical products, with a focus on providing services in Africa. The company operates two distribution centers in Rwanda and four in Ghana.
- Lead engagements with new and existing customers to establish new “skyways” and utilize those skyways more fully
- Create new demand and manage your own pipeline
- Negotiate commercial terms with governments and commercial customers
- Maintain strong relationships with our customers and scale the relationship over time
- Ability and desire to spend 50-75% of your time traveling.
- Ability to relocate to the region.
- Experience working with government and private sector stakeholders in India
- Familiarity with government procurement processes in India
- Familiarity with global public health systems in India
- You are smart, hungry, and have a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- You are an excellent spokesperson. You're a proven communicator with senior executives and large audiences.
- You have the ability to create and maintain a pipeline.
- You have the ability to navigate and close complex, multi-party business relationships.
- You have the ability to navigate an ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- You are passionate about Zipline’s mission.
- Flexibility to adapt role and/or regional responsibilities as needed based on pipeline opportunities.
- Familiarity with multiple contract structures
- Demonstrates breadth of regional and local cultural and social knowledge
- Demonstrates regional specific business acumen
- Demonstrates strong understanding of complex technology
- Professional fluency in regional foreign language(s) is a plus, particularly fluency in Hindi
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd