Organization: All India Federation of Self-Employed Women’s Associations
Apply By: 30 May 2019
About the organization
SEWA Bharat (www.sewabharat.org) is the All India Federation of Self-Employed Women’s Associations that works with women workers in the informal sector in 9 states. In all these states, SEWA is involved in organising women workers and their development through Self Help Groups, Co-operatives and Federations. SEWA activities include Micro Finance, Social Security, Housing, Education, creating market linkages and Skill Development for women workers.
Applications are invited from young women for the following post:
Designation- Programme Coordinator, Bihar
- Ensure implementation of the programme as per the programme logframe
- Ensure achievement of the state targets as per the log frame and the annual plan or any modifications thereof as provided by the Senior leadership team
- Provide key inputs for the state and national programme team to assess the status of the programme in the assigned districts and to develop and refine strategic programme plans People management
- Work closely with the state teams to maintain and build synergy on work processes that are aligned with organisational policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provide a leadership input to the state teams to help resolve programmatic and human resource challenges that may emerge.
- Facilitate programme implementation by providing requisite support to the state heads across functional areas including finance, monitoring & evaluation and HR.
- Ensure the timely preparation of MIS and other reports for the assigned state/intervention, as per organisation standards and lead the interaction with the state and headquarter office regarding these reports.
- Work closely with the finance and accounts teams to monitor the requisition and utilisation of funds and to ensure it is as per the protocols defined in the financial manual of the organisation.
- Represent the organisation in a range of platforms as may be required including with programme partners, donors or government agencies at the district and sub-district level.
- Document activities and prepare reports on programme status as necessary.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the supervisor and required by the programme.
- Masters in Rural Management, Masters in Social Work or similar degree from a reputed institution.
- Experience in similar field for 5 years at least.
Skills and Attributes required
- Knowledge and experience of participating in a large scale project interventions
- Ability to manage people, communicate with different stakeholders and multi-task.
- Ability to coordinate and manage all aspects of the project- team management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with a solid level of commitment
- Excellent organizational and management skills/ability to prioritize
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and manage a team
- Computer proficiency and proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Must be passionate about the development sector and creating social change
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd