Communications Officer - Web & Social Media
Apply By: 30 Jun 2019
About the organization
WOTR is a not-for-profit NGO founded in 1993 operating currently in 7 Indian states – Maharashtra, Telangana, Seemaandhra , Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Odisha. WOTR is recognised widely as a premier institution in the field of participatory Watershed Development and Climate Change Adaptation. Its unique strength lies in its on-field experience and in a systemic, participatory approach.
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Desired Qualifications: Graduate degree in communications, journalism, graphic design, marketing or related field.
- Experience working with WordPress or other content management Systems.
- Professional outlook using social media & developing web-content.
- Strong sense of visual design.
- Proven ability to write clear, concise, and compelling prose for web and social media platforms.
- Willingness to travel to different project locations.
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Co-ordination of research field work
- Well versed with MS office is essential.
- Good communication skills in English must ( Verbal & Written)
- Knowledge of local language (Marathi & Hindi)
Job Description :
- The Communications Office is responsible for the development and execution of web-based communications materials in a full-time role. • To work as part of a 4-5 member Communications and A/V team and report to the Head of Communications.
- Update and maintain websites according to a schedule and the priorities of the organization
- Post regularly on established and new social media outlets.
- Innovate ways to increase social media engagement.
- Distribute e-communications to mailing list and other platforms.
- Implement a monitoring system for effectiveness of web communications.
- Proactively increase coverage and understanding of WOTR’ in India and globally through strategic digital media outreach.
- Provide design input on all publications for the organization.
- Provide input on video content being developed for social media channels.
- Collect and organize relevant news and case-studies, resources, and interviews to be used for marketing, fundraising and media purposes.
- Under the direction of the Head of Communications, perform additional tasks to support the effective operation of a non-profit organization as needed.
Salary: Negotiable with experience and qualifications.
Eligible candidates interested are requested to urgently apply to email@example.com with their updated CV.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd