Organization: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Apply By: 11 Jul 2019
About the Organization
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur also known as IIM Kashipur, is a public business school located in Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India. It is one of the thirteen Indian Institutes of Management the government has set up during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan.
IIM Kashipur is conducting a study on behalf of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. In this regard, we intend to hire two highly qualified candidates to help us with the project work, on the following terms and conditions.
The candidates need to have a minimum qualification of Masters Degree in Economics/Finance/International Business. Applicants are expected to have hands on experience in handling survey/ data collection, and report writing. Good written and oral English communication skills and knowledge of any statistical package will be added advantage. Candidates with prior work experience in similar type of projects will be given preference.
The selected candidates will be paid up to INR 50,000 per month based on qualifications. The recruitment will be initially for 5 months (and extendable up to 10 months).
- Carrying out research work incorporating the following elements:
- To Identify and select the required exporters/ exporting firms
- To co-ordinate with banks/branches and associated officials for data collection
- To assist the team leaders in collecting data and carrying out interviews
- To interview and fill in the data collection instrument for carrying out the research work
- To analyze the data, and deliver draft and final reports. The associate will also be responsible for interim presentations and co-ordinating the field study.
- To assist in the research work of associated faculty in addition to the above-mentioned field work.
- To work as directed by the PI/Co-PI.
Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at IIM Kashipur, or via telephone/Skype. The candidates are requested to mention their phone numbers and Skype ID on the CV. The selected candidate should join immediately.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to send their updated CV, along with a cover letter to IIM Kashipur Personnel Department at firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly mentioning “RA in DGFT Project” in the subject line.
The last date of the receipt of the application will be 11th July 2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd