Manager - Partnerships & Growth
Apply By: 10 Aug 2019
About the organization
Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. They are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
About Feeding India:
Feeding India is a not-for-profit powered by Zomato aimed at solving the problem of hunger, malnutrition and food wastage. They work with 20,500+ volunteers across 82 cities, and serve over a million meals a month to shelter homes and beneficiaries who need it the most - specifically children, women, the elderly and specially-abled.
- Identify, convert and retain meaningful relationships with large corporates, restaurants, FMCG companies and other potential partners - to drive food or funds towards the underserved.
- Develop, maintain and manage strategic partner campaigns. This includes sharing impact reports and regular feedback with our partners.
- Lead their partnerships team in a region or industry segment to plan projects and achieve monthly targets and deliverables
- Create and execute projects the increase the number of meals served and enhance the visibility of the size of the problem, as well as our impact
Who fits the bill-
- A deep passion for the cause
- 4 years+ of work experience with competency in sales, business development and partnerships
- A good network and understanding of the HORECA channel, Food, FMCG and FnB industry
- Experience in preparing presentations, reports, plans and other communications for diverse audiences
- Experience in performance reporting and forecasting
- Ability to manage and grow teams and get your hands dirty on the job
- Comfort with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Prior experience in a similar role/ industry will be an added advantage
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd