District Resource Person – Development Support
Organization: Child Rights and You (CRY)
Apply By: 15 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
CRY is a premier Indian NGO working in the area of Child Rights for over 40 years. They bring innovation to the Development Sector. CRY has many firsts to their credit in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People Practices and Finance. They are the only Indian Funding Organization which works for the upliftment of underprivileged Indian children.
Position: District Resource Person – Development Support
- Oversee the implementation of the Adolescent Empowerment and ending of child marriage project in the District.
- Strengthening of government mechanism, system and structure at district, block and community level towards empowerment of adolescent and ending of child marriage.
- Capacity building of stakeholders towards strengthening delivery of overall services (including education, health, child protection, local self-governance, play and recreation, life skills) for empowering adolescents
Specific Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as a focal point for implementation of the Adolescent project in the district as per the plan of action agreed between CRY and UNICEF.
- Advocacy, networking and Liaison with government stakeholders, District Collectors, and other relevant departments.
- Facilitate and take forward the engagement with stakeholders and build working relationships with counterparts like ICDS, DCPU, Health and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Facilitate need based training for government officials on thematic areas at the district and block level ensuring program efficiency/ serviceability, stake holder engagement
- Provide support/orientation wherever required to the available networks, platforms in the district
- Identify field level challenges, gaps in the systems and addressing them with relevant support
- Maintaining MIS of the District related to the programme.
- Documentation of innovations, successful processes, programme learning and challenges
- Maintenance of financial utilisation MIS as per the budget.
- Complete adherence to transparency and accountability in all expenditure as per guidelines of CRY.
You must be a Masters’ degree/PG Diploma from a recognized university in Social Work/ Social Science/Humanities/ Development Communication, LLB/LLM,etc. You must have 6-8 years’ experience in the field of urban or rural development, of advocacy and networking with the block, district and state administration in the arena of Human Rights/ Child Rights. Working Knowledge on the thematic area of Protection and having experience of working with and for the rights of adolescents will be an added advantage. Strong written and oral communication skills in English, a working knowledge of the local language and experience of having worked with communities within the state of preference would be an added advantage. Competent in working with Power point, Excel and Ms Word. Clear understanding of child rights issues, especially adolescent issues, schemes, legislations and policies and implementation structures of the government.
Location: This position will be based at Ajmer districts
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd