Dean/ HOD Academics
Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Apply By: 30 Nov 2019
Tech Mahindra Smart Academy For Healthcare
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, employability and disability, with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across twelve locations in India.
The Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare is a state-of-the-art training institute established as a CSR initiative of Tech Mahindra Limited. It aims at creating a cadre of well qualified, trained professionals in the field of allied healthcare by providing high quality innovative and interactive training to young women keen to pursue a career in Healthcare.
The first SMART Academy for Health care was launched in May’2016. Following the success of first academy the second Healthcare Academy was launched in Mohali and third academy for healthcare was launched in Mumbai December’18. further SMART Academy for Digital Technologies was launched in Visakhapatnam in July 2017. Now planning to launch Academy for Digital Media in Hyderabad.
The academy offers a range of comprehensive courses-General Duty Assistant (GDA), Home Health Aid (HHA), Emergency Medical technician, Hospital Front Office & Billing Executive, Operation Theatre Technician (OTT), Hospital Billing, Hospital Information System & Medical Records, Medical Lab Technician MLT) & Dialysis Technician.
Work with one of India’s top CSR Foundation. Tech Mahindra Foundation is looking for resourceful and motivated individual for the below mentioned vacancy.
Designation: Dean/ HOD Academics – 1 (Only Female)
Qualification: B.A.MS/B.HMS, M.Sc. Nursing. She should have minimum 8-10 years’ experience working in a Hospital as nursing superintendent or in the management role or Educational/Vocational training institute in Healthcare Sector.
Candidates with considerable clinical experience along with teaching/training is preferred.
Reporting to: Project Director
- Shall ensure effective implementation of all academic programs through curriculum upgradation, faculty training, knowledge partner intervention and enabling infrastructure.
- Shall be responsible for the delivery of quality training in Academics, on job training, internship and Lab training for all students.
- Shall liaison with hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare agencies to coordinate internships as well as final job placements of all students enrolled in the programs.
- Shall constantly monitor and update the quality of training from time to time as required by the Regulatory body/standards set by Management Committee.
- Shall revise/upgrade curriculum on power with industry/Country/International standards in vogue with respect AHP training.
- Shall arrange guest lectures and seminar from time to time.
- Shall advise faculty on best practices within the Academic Department.
- Develop external relationship for Student affiliations for on job training and placement opportunities as also with Institutions in field of AHP training.
- Assist the project Director to conduct assessment of Faculty/Associate faculty and other staff of the Academic Department
- Shall represent the Academic department on Central level and will actively represent the team for Academy council and Community Health initiative
The Academic function will specially focus on the following:
- Planning the course schedule
- Preparation of time table
- Preparation of study material
- Preparation of curriculum and updating the same
- Coordination of classes
- Allotment of instructors
- To conduct periodic test as well as final certification test
- To organize workshop and seminars in collaboration with knowledge partners
- To assist administrative department in follow-ups for affiliation of students as well as accreditations
- Maintenance and serviceability of Technical Lab, Computer lab and Library.
- To work with Administrative department in Administrative processes as defined in this SOP about Attendance, Payment of Fee and any disciplinary issues regarding the students
Last date for application is 30th Nov’19. Eligible Candidates can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd