Analyst - Advisory
Apply By: 23 Dec 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. In particular, EY advanced their market presence in strategic consulting and entered into direct competition with what has been a traditional field of "Big Three" companies, namely Bain, McKinsey and BCG. By series of acquisitions and shift of market focus, EY expanded their market share in areas including operations services consulting, strategy services consulting, HR services consulting, financial services consulting & technology services consulting
EY is looking for a suitable member for our team in Public Health sector to drive and support implementation of digital initiatives and interventions. The role provides an opportunity to be part of world's largest community based programme that focuses on the child survival and development through an integrated approach for converging basic services for improved child care, early stimulation and learning, improved enrolment and retention, health and nutrition, and water and environmental sanitation. The programme aims to improve the nutritional and health status of vulnerable groups including pre-school children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Providing program management support across all functional verticals and work with government departments/multi-lateral agencies in driving public health initiatives
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring timeliness of work products with a focus to optimize the government processes, service delivery model and improve healthcare outcomes.
- Coordinating with government departments, several stakeholders and partner group to ensure effective implementation of the digital initiatives & interventions
- Support the roll-out of digital/IT initiative across all states
- Providing innovative solutions to the problems arising throughout the programme lifecycle
- Field visits and evaluation of programme implementation alongside documentation of challenges and best practices
- Identifying, scoping and assessment of training needs for effective implementation and scale-up
Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding of working with Government Departments and/or Multi-lateral organizations.
- Experience in working on public health projects / interventions in India
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Should be self-motivated and be effective in planning
- Experience and understanding of the Indian government processes and government initiatives
- Experience of conducting research in the area of public health both qualitative and quantitative
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools like MS-Excel, Word, and Power point
- Ability to work in a team with diverse background.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Master's Degree in Social Sciences / Post Graduation in Public Health / MBA / MCA or BE / BTech in (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics)
- Work Experience of at least 2 ~6 Years in the area of Public health
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd