Organization: Odisha Skill Development Authority
Apply By: 17 Dec 2019
About the Organization:
Odisha Skill Development Authority was established to provide overall direction, guidance & implementation of skill development programs in the State by converging different sectors. OSDA works with an overarching mission to bring transformative human development through skilling of youth and making Skilled-in-Odisha-a Global Brand.
Position: Procurement Specialist
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for (i) organization and support of procurement (ii) vendor management, procurement and contract management for both projects and operations (iii) Prepare bid document for advertising various equipment procurement packages; (iv) Prepare bid document for advertising retrofitting works pertaining to World Skill Center and ITIs; (v) Prepare various contracts for operationalizing World Skill Center and upgradation of ITIs; Support the procurement process for the above works end to end including preparation of bid documents, invitation for bid, support pre-bid meetings, drafting of corrigendum, technical bid evaluation report, price bid evaluation report, draft contracts, award of contract, etc.; and (vi) any other work assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Accountability:
1. Procurement and contract management
- The Procurement Speciliast would be responsible for all legal documentation for contract management with contractors, vendors and consultancy firms including drafting of RFPs and other bidding documents, draft contracts and conduct fair and transparent bidding process to select most competent for the work;
- The Procurement Speciliast would be responsible to follow all Government and ADB procurement guidelines;
- Responsible for all verification, due-diligence and negotiations for all contracts;
Qualification, Experience & Essential Knowledge:
- A highly committed individual with minimum 5 years of experience in managing procurement and contract awards in large organisations or institutional set-up; Experience with Multilateral Agencies is preferred.
- Should be well-versed in vendor development and financial management for procurement and contract awards; should be thoroughly conversant with procurement system of government and multilateral institutions including ADB; Understanding of different technology solutions in vendor management is preferred;
- Should have handled contract management in infrastructure projects. Experience in Government projects would be preferred;
- Should have ‘people management’ skills relevant for building a good procurement eco-system based on trust, transparency and a partnering mindset;
- Must possess an ‘eye-for-detail’ in managing legal documents, contract documents. Exceptional communication and articulation skills preferred both in written and verbal with exposure in presenting formal documentation such as journals, reports, presentations etc. Analytical skills are essential to be able to articulate complex MIS reporting in the project and system. Background in writing editorials, research reports would be preferred;
- The incumbent should be a Graduate or a Post Graduate from a reputed institution in India or Abroad with qualifications to demonstrate analytical skills, communication skills, management skills and leadership skills. Any short-term skill certification, management development program or proficiency gained in the relevant areas of work would also be considered for selection.
- The job demands speaking English, Hindi and preferably Odia
- The job demands reading and writing ability in English and preferably in Hindi and/or Odia
Last Date: 17 Dec 2019
To apply, email your resume with photograph and current CTC along with two references at email@example.com.
For details regarding eligibility criteria, qualification, experience, terms and conditions and other information relating to these positions including proforma for resume can be downloaded from http://skillodisha.gov.in.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd