Product Design and Development Officer - Conservation Products
Organization: WWF - India
Apply By: 05 Feb 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
WWF-India is a science-based organization which addresses issues such as the conservation of species and its habitats, climate change, water and environmental education, among many others. Over the years, their perspective has broadened to reflect a more holistic understanding of the various conservation issues facing the country and seeks to proactively encourage environmental conservation by working with different stakeholders- Governments, NGOs, schools and colleges, corporate, students and other individuals.
Position: Product Design and Development Officer - Conservation Products
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Product Design and Development Officer – Conservation Products at WWF-India.
WWF-India has an extensive range of merchandise across multiple categories including gifting products, calendars, greeting cards, diaries, bags, apparel, candles and other lifestyle ranges, books and publications among others. The purpose of these products is to communicate the message of conservation, promote sustainable alternatives in various product categories and raise funds for WWF India’s conservation work
The Product Design and Development officer is responsible for coordinating the product design and development, from conceptualizing the product ranges to delivering them.
- Conceptualizing the product themes and ranges each year, in keeping with the objective of promoting responsibly sourced environmentally sustainable products and materials.
- Designing the products, both directly and in coordination with external designers.
- Coordinating product development in terms of artworks, vendor selection, sampling, cost negotiation and finalizing, reviewing quality and timely deliveries.
- Coordinating and supporting design and merchandise requirements from state offices as and when required.
- Supporting the sales team on any customizations requirements for customers.
- Any other official task that may be requested by the organization.
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Design qualifications from NIFT or Pearl Academy (or equivalent).
- Lifestyle products designer with an interest in sustainability and environment.
- Basic knowledge of sustainable materials, sources and vendors.
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and develop designs across product categories (not just apparel).
- Creative (should be able to show some examples of work done previously).
- 1-4 years of experience.
Last Date for sending applications: 5th February, 2020
Apply Via Email to: email@example.com
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Design & Development Officer - Conservation Products”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd